Santa’s Bike Shop is Back!
Online registrations are open!
Just click the sign-up button below to guarantee your spot.
The Bike Build is:
Friday, December 3rd, 2021
401 Channelside Drive
In past years, every available registration spot for the Bike Build was fully reserved in under 48 hours! So move fast if you want to participate. Don’t wait!
The Bike Build has grown into an incredible event on its own, with hundreds of eager volunteers coming together as a family to open boxes and turn screws to hand-assemble all the bikes we are going to deliver this holiday season.
We can’t wait to see you there. Click the sign-up button below, select a time that works for you, and we’ll send you a confirmation email.
Here’s The Deal
Everything You Need To Know
- The bikes we receive for the kids arrive unassembled, packed flat in boxes…
- Now that we’re giving hundreds and hundreds of bikes, we need hundreds of volunteers to open boxes, turn screws, and help us make the magic happen!
- Building a bike is surprisingly easy. You’ll join other volunteers on an assembly line, do your part, then slide the bike to your neighbor. It’s that easy!
That’s Not All…
- Movies! We’ll be playing holiday movies on the Amalie Arena Jumbotron (without sound…)
- Games! We’ll have family-friendly games set up for a little friendly competition…
- Arts & Crafts! Decorate ornaments for your tree
- Special Appearances! (to be announced…)
- Family Friendly! We have plenty of space for the kids, in fact their help is crucial to the process!
- And a few more surprises…
The 2021 Bike Build is guaranteed to hit max capacity so sign up now to save your spot.