Ready To Turn Some Screws?
The 2018 Bike Build Is Finally Here!
Online registrations are open!
Just click the sign-up button below to guarantee your spot.
The Bike Build is:
Saturday, December 1, 2018
401 Channelside Drive
Last year, every available registration spot for the Bike Build was fully reserved in under 48 hours! A full two weeks ahead of registration cut-off, so move fast if you want to participate. Don’t wait!
The Bike Build has grown into an incredible event on its own, with hundreds of eager volunteers coming together as a family to open boxes and turn screws to hand-assemble all the bikes we are going to deliver this holiday season.
We can’t wait to see you there. Click the sign-up button below, select a time that works for you, and we’ll send you a confirmation email.
If you need more info, read the next section below…
Here’s The Deal
Everything You Need To Know
- The bikes we receive for the kids arrive unassembled, packed flat in boxes…
- Now that we’re giving hundreds and hundreds of bikes, we need hundreds of volunteers to open boxes, turn screws, and help us make the magic happen!
- Building a bike is surprisingly easy. You’ll join other volunteers on an assembly line, do your part, then slide the bike to your neighbor. It’s that easy!
That’s Not All…
- Food! There will be delicious food catered throughout the day so you can recharge…
- Movies! We’ll be playing holiday movies on the Amalie Arena Jumbotron (without sound…)
- Fuel up! There will be coffee provided by our friends at Buddy Brew.
- Games! We’ll have family-friendly games set up for a little friendly competition…
- Special Appearances! (to be announced…)
- Family Friendly! We have plenty of space for the kids
- And a few more surprises…
The 2018 Bike Build is guaranteed to hit max capacity so sign up now to save your spot.